FUNCTIONS  10X8"  1995

When you have a mental illness the first things that must be addressed are four functions. They are eating, drinking (hydration), sleeping, and shitting (bowel movement). Stopping any one of these will result in hospitalization or death. This was a note to remind myself not to overlook the obvious. With depression, neglect of basic care and loss of perspective are common. Many lifelines available to me were, family and friends, therapy, art, reading and writing. Here are a few authors that helped me cope. Smile and live well.

William Styron  DARKNESS VISIBLE

Rollo May  LOVE AND WILL

Barry Neil Kaufman  HAPPINESS IS A CHOICE

Anne Lamott HARD LAUGHTER

Write a comment

Comments: 7
  • #1

Kelsie Hermanson (Friday, 03 February 2017 02:39)

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

• #2

Antonina Gongora (Friday, 03 February 2017 03:37)

I love what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and exposure! Keep up the awesome works guys I've you guys to blogroll.

• #3

Marcel Niccum (Saturday, 04 February 2017 03:10)

Howdy would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

• #4

Ashlyn Sipe (Monday, 06 February 2017 00:16)

Having read this I thought it was very informative. I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this content together. I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!

• #5

Kasha Felch (Monday, 06 February 2017 11:21)

I think this is among the most significant info for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The website style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

• #6

Buford Fulgham (Thursday, 09 February 2017 02:23)

Do you have a spam problem on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; many of us have developed some nice procedures and we are looking to exchange techniques with other folks, why not shoot me an email if interested.

• #7

Edison Bentz (Thursday, 09 February 2017 20:23)

I am in fact grateful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful piece of writing at at this place.